Friday, October 16, 2009

Day 26: Memorable Moments with God


Once again we find Paul rehearsing his conversion story as part of his defense of faith. This time, as we read Acts 26, his story is communicated before the court of King Agrippa. What I find remarkable is that each time Paul shares his testimony; it is enriched by additional snippets of the mood, feeling, and words revealed to him by Christ as he laid on the road en route to Damascus.

Paul’s conversion established a memorable moment for him which fed him again and again whenever trials intensified in his life. The message that was told him back then by the reigning Savior was: “Now get up and stand on your feet. I have appeared to you to appoint you as a servant and as a witness of what you have seen of me and what I will show you” (26:16).

Do you have a memorable moment with God that feeds you over and over again? Can you share the essence of it in a quick post? We’d love to hear what God did for you, in you, through you, or around you that is so memorable. Operation Take Back helps us reclaim areas of our lives which may be lying dormant or in enemy territory. Let’s reclaim the power of our testimony for Christ’s sake!

1 comment:

  1. My husband and I were waiting to adopt our 1st child and it was over a year and we had had several dissapointments. I was off from work for a few days(as a manager of a bank I worked a lot) I said to myself boy I'm really enjoying being home. At that moment the Lord spoke to me and said "I am preparing you" I knew exactly what he meant when I went back to work I shared with a fellow believer "I am getting a baby soon and watch and see what God does" Two weeks later we got the call that we would be picking up our baby boy. The miraculous was that we kept it a secret and the day we would pick him up my Mom called me in the morning to tell me that her sister(only 65) was found that same morning she had passed away. It was such a shock to my family but God appointed that day to also be the day that our long prayed for and awaited "blessing" would arrive. It was right on time and brought tremendous joy at that time. Isn't God Amazing!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://www.DavidIreland.org
and update your bookmarks.